Tuesday, August 4, 2009

little floater

As I've mentioned before, our 23 month old thoroughly enjoys being in the water. We've wondered for a while if we should put her in some swimming classes because she doesn't hesitate one bit to jump into a body of water when she sees one. It's crazy I tell you!

Well the other day while Daddy was outside watching her "swim" in her pool while I hid inside from the heat he taught her how to float on her back. He called me outside to check out her new skill and I was so shocked that such a little person would even be interested in such an activity. He said she was trying to do it on her own at first so he just taught her how and she wouldn't stop after that. She was so very proud of herself, as were we! We got it on video of course and then I took quite a few pics of the wonderful event :-). Excuse the fact that she doesn't have ANY clothes on. I blurred out what was necessary.













Isn't she so scrumptious! I might be biased....but it's okay....all mother's are :-)!

1 comment:

Becca said...

THat is so neat that she has learned how to float! You should definitely get her into some swimming lessons! Such a cutie!