Thursday, August 26, 2010

And she turns THREE!


How is it that my first born baby girl, the special little girl who made me a mommy, is turning three years old today?


Anna-Kate,

On this day, exactly three years ago, you were delivered into the world at exactly 8:30 PM weighing 7lbs 2oz. I remember that day very clearly. I wasn't confident that I'd ever get you out. It was one of the most painful yet amazing things I have ever experienced.


I haven't been the same since that day. You have taught me so much about myself, Anna-Kate, and I could never ever imagine my life without you.


You are funny, smart, energetic, witty and so many more things that I can't really wrap my brain around. You are THAT amazing AK!
You know all of your ABC's.
You can count to 20 but sometimes get your teens messed up :) and can recognize numbers 1-10.
You know your colors and most of your shapes.You sing all the time! It's the most precious thing ever and it makes me so proud when I listen to you belt out a tune.
You can put your shoes on by yourself and correctly too!
You still love cars.
You are into any door that will open, close and lock.
You enjoy helping mommy do laundry and cook.
You love LoVe LOVE to swim and be anywhere outdoors.You have gone to gymnastics twice now and you overall enjoy it. I still think you're a natural ;-).
You got a cat for your birthday, three weeks early, and you love him. The other night while I was getting you ready for bed you were sure to sit and pet him for a minute and then give him a kiss. It was SO cute!
You are very much so in love with your Daddy and there is no one around who can make your baby sister laugh like you do!


Anna-Kate, I love you deeply. You are so precious and beautiful and I want you to really KNOW it! I pray that your heart would receive and experience the goodness of God and that you learn to keep Him very very close to you.


May this year be a year of abundant growth for you in all areas of your life.


I love you Princess!

Mommy

1 comment:

Becca said...

Awe! She's so precious! I love that outfit! Happy Birthday AK!