Friday, November 5, 2010

9 months old


My dear sweet baby girl is nine months old now!!! NINE MONTHS!!! She has been alive in this world the same amount of time she inhabited my tummy. Wow.

Issy Grace,

You are nine months old and SUCH a JOY! Seriously, you are so happy.

You haven't, however, been sleeping through the night for a while now and that doesn't really make mommy too happy. You have been teething for a while and I think that's the reason for the night time waking. You just cut both of your top teeth and it seems another bottom one is trying hard to make it's way out. You'll have a full mouth of pretty teeth before I know it!

You are completely 100% crawling.all.over.the.place! Before, you'd roll or scoot backwards to where you wanted to go but then one day you just figured it out and you haven't stopped since. You are so happy to be able to efficiently get to the things you want to get to. AND you are already trying to pull up! You have been crawling on all fours for a little over a week and you are already trying to get up on your feet. You.better.stoppit! :)

You figured out how to go from a crawling position to sitting before you figured out how to crawl. This happened opposite with your sister and she would get so frustrated. I'm happy you figure out how to go from all fours to your hiney before you actually learned to crawl. Makes my job easier ;).

You babble constantly and smile super big when we acknowledge that you are saying "da-da-da-da-da-da-da" over and over again. It's your favorite word right now. And it's fitting cause you LOVE your da-da, that's for sure. You also LOVE your sister's stuffed kitty. We have another that is similar but definitely not the same and you totally know the difference. You refuse to play with that kitty and always steal your sisters. She has been so sweet to let you play with it when she's not in the mood to really care. Plus, she HATES to hear you cry so she'll throw it at you and you'll hush immediately.

I figured out recently that you would much rather eat table food than baby food. One night we were eating carrots and I cut you some up and you ate a whole bowl! I was so proud of you. You also like "big girl" bananas.

I love you Isabelle. Happy nine months!

~Momma



No comments: