Thursday, August 25, 2011

4??!!!

My first born baby girl turns FOUR tomorrow. FOUR.years.OLD! I have new pictures of her adorable self but our laptop screen broke and we got a new computer and they haven't been transferred yet. I'll get back to that after the weekend.

Anyways, yes, she's four tomorrow and her party is Saturday. We are going to party it up like no bodies business :). I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees a lot of her favorite people all in one location together. It's going to be sweet.

I'll be 30 weeks on Monday. Yes, you read that right. 30. I have no idea how this happened either. It has gone by SO fast! But even though time seems to be flying the idea of meeting my son is dragging. I want to meet him like now. I can't wait to see him, hold him and kiss his sweet head. Anna-Kate is so super excited about her baby brother Hudson and she gets a kick out of watching him swim around. It's so cute to watch her eyes in amazement.

Isabelle is 18 months old now but somewhere in the passing of time I forgot to post about her. She is getting more amazing everyday. She is definitely a spunky, fun, demanding and a personality filled little person...and still with hardly any hair. She is talking and talking and talking and loves to laugh with her sister. Anna-Kate is practically the only person who can get her to REALLY laugh. It's precious.


Okay, next time I come back I'll bring lots of pictures :). Hope everyone who still stops by is doing well!!



No comments: