
Yesterday was the first day of no pacifier for my (almost) 11 month old. It has gone pretty smooth so far. I think only allowing her to have it when she's in bed has helped with this transition because she usually tosses it out anyways and has to soothe herself to sleep. I think I find more comfort in them than she does. I admit, it's a crutch. BUT, no more! They have been sealed and put away until the next little one. I'm pretty sure I think about and miss those things more than she does. Haha. I guess because I get a little nervous when it's time to put her down wondering if she's going to realize they're gone. If she acted more heartbroken about it I would have a way more harder time. It would be super sad for me to take something she finds comfort in away. But anyways, they're gone and she's been doing good.
So, thank you, wonderful paci's, for serving your purpose in our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment