^^^reading books, double lovies and learning to sign please^^^
^^^this year's Christmas tree and the product of stealing bows off the presents^^^
^^^funny face and she climbed onto her table from her drum-crazy girl^^^
^^^visiting Raleigh and climbing stairs^^^
^^^my beautiful "fall-like" baby, hahaha^^^
^^^I found her like that in the first pic and having fun with daddy^^^
^^^my little snow bunny^^^
^^^that broccoli and cheese soup I was telling you about-before & after^^^
Whew, I'm glad all of that is over. I've been working on this post for about an hour or more. I'm at work with my MIL for the time being. She needed me here to help her out today and I've been running around doing things in the middle of posting this. I'm a muli-tasker.
I'm soooooo happy to have pictures to post FINALLY! Yay! Hope you all enjoy.
The Christmas party was a success and my mom DID make it. It was exciting to have her there. Anna-Kate was very very happy to see her grandma. It was cute.
On another note, I CANNOT believe we are about to enter into another year. It's crazy! '08 went by super duper quick. It will always be a special year for our little family as it was the first full year with our little princess. Awww.
Well, I must go. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment