Dislike(s) of the day: dog hair and dirty floors
AK and I had a fun weekend at "Aunt Bri's" house. Like I've mentioned before, Sean works on the weekends, so this weekend (Saturday) we stayed out in the country with horses, three rambunctious dogs, two toddlers (including AK), lots of toys and the most comfortable bed EVER. I must say, I totally enjoyed myself...besides the fact that AK decided she wanted to have a breakdown and NOT sleep! That part was rough and NOT enjoyable. I just let her stay up as late as she wanted. I figured she'd fall asleep eventually. Well, eventually never came and I put her in bed at 11 pm and didn't hear a peep from her. Ha. Then Bri and I attempted to watch Get Smart (the filtered version and HILARIOUS may I add) and didn't make through half before we were ready to crawl into bed. We were up bright and early (for us anyways) to get ready for church. It's always interesting trying to get two different families out of one house (atleast I thought so). Bri got lots of fun pictures of the kids in which I can't wait to see! I didn't get too many. Just a couple.
^^^here she is Saturday morning in her pj's giving her bear and lovey a bus ride^^^
^^^her first time to wear gloves-the smallest I could find and still too big^^^
^^^Saturday night-refusing to sleep-see her little tear drop^^^
^^^Sunday morning-ready to go to church...don't mind the lip, it's donut (thanks Aunt Bri)^^^
We're moving next Monday!!! I can't believe it's a week away. Crazy.
Tomorrow we're going back out to the country (said cooouwntry) to do our fall pictures. I'm so excited and can't wait!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment