I gained .8 lbs after finding out I had lost 2 lbs. when I was there 3 weeks ago. I'm staying steady at 8 lbs this whole pregnancy. The doctor said he isn't worried and would be more worried if I had gained 50 lbs. Haha. I like my doctor. He's cool.
You wanna know why else he's cool?? Because he informed me today that I'm dilated to a 1.5! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am sooo very excited. Obviously some women walk around at that for weeks BUT I have a feeling I won't be one of them. BUT if for some reason I am I will be induced on January 31st due to Sean's wacky work schedule. When he's working nights he has to drive 30 minutes away, park the car at a storage facility and ride with the other guys to the job location which is sometimes an hour away. Not to mention he works with loud machines and usually can't get to his phone. Also not to mention that we I have no friends or family here that can just take AK whenever we call...besides my MIL but she's usually about 30 minutes away herself...which isn't bad but it seems that having it scheduled will be way less stressful. I still think she might come before then though.
She's also head down which is GOOD TO KNOW! I never know how she's positioned because she moves like she can still turn flips in there. Silly little girl.
Anyways, that's my exciting news for today :-D!
1 comment:
She is going to be here sooo soon! I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment