Tuesday, January 19, 2010

doctor update

Well ladies, I went to the doctor this morning. I had to take AK with me and was a little anxious about how she'd act but I just made sure to take the stroller so I could keep her contained and we talked about everything we saw. That helped a ton.

THIS was really funny though, atleast to me. When the nurse left and said undress from the waste down I got up, took off my shoes, dropped my bottoms and wrapped myself in the sheet and AK goes, "oooh no, pants!". It was pretty funny. She was so concerned and confused about what was happening just then. She recovered quickly and proceeded to chug her juice.

Doc came in, did the usual small talk, answered any questions I had and then checked for progress. I'm 2 centimeters dilated and 75% effaced!!! Yeehaw. This makes me happy and I really believe it'll be very very soon :-).

On another note, I FINALLY got the big sister/little sister shirts done for the girls. I was super excited to get it done. They're not perfect but I think they're precious! I can't wait to put them on! Come on Isabelle Grace!


I think I'm going to walk ALLLL afternoon to see if it helps things along :-)

1 comment:

bri said...

HAHA she is so intuitive! I can hear her little voice saying that... too funny.

Love the shirt designs. they will look great in them. :)