Wednesday, July 1, 2009

my latest project

For some reason I got inspired to make my own nursing cover for this next child. I never had one with Anna-Kate and SO wish I did.

I was wondering if it was "too early" to make it but I'm so glad it's over with. I can't imagine being huge and pregnant trying to get this thing finished. There were definitely some rough spots and it's not perfect but I must say, I think I did a decent job. As I brainstorm, I'll have to come up with better ways for doing things but I think it all worked out just fine.

So, here it is!







It turned out pretty good right??? Well, I like it, I guess that's all that matters. We'll see how much I like it once I have to put it to use. I'll let you know then :).




And here are two pictures of AK from the weekend in Waco:


^^^Chillin' out on her new princess couch. She LOVES it!^^^


^^^Watching the Backyardigans on our way home. She LOVES that show!^^^

That's all for now.

4 comments:

Becca said...

You did do a really good job! It is very very cute! I wish I had your talent then I could make myself one!

She looks too sweet loungin on that couch!

Jessica said...

That is really cute! Now make a whole line of them for me to choose one for my next bambino! lol

bri said...

Great Job Tia... and to think it all started with a rocker/glider cover! haha (your ambition to sew that is!) :)

AK is getting so big.

ragamuffinbeauties said...

You did an AWESOME job!